Re: Little ceramic trimmer caps that always break... A fix.

Chuck Harris

I am mid sixties as well, but to further my stress
is a little dementia thing that runs down my mother's
side of the family...

I have always edited myself, but lately there is way
too (just typed as "oot") much red on the page.

Anyway, I wanted this to be a little helpful note for
folks suffering from the trimmer capacitor plague.

I apologize for turning it into an exposition on my
degrading capabilities...

-Chuck Harris

n4buq wrote:

Mid-sixties here and having some of the same issues. I work with a lot of various systems and am constantly crossing up numbers and letters (or conflating one system's numbers with another, etc.). Very annoying. I have had to resort to carefully rereading what I've typed to pick out the nits (just like I did for this one). It is indeed frustrating if not downright embarrasing at times.

Thanks,
Barry - N4BUQ