A possibly sick 7904A

Eric

I was working on some 7000 series plugins and I noticed some strange behavior out of my 7904A. during the high frequency calibration I found that the scope was a little dim readable for the calibration of the plugin but not bright. To be fair this was at 500 pS/Div sweep speed. But when I turned the brightness all the way up the beam de-focused. I could bring it back in to focus with the front panel however the readout de-focused at that point. Does any one have an idea on where to start looking. If I have to do a full Cal on the frame that is ok as I have one of the -01 calibrators for it. Just trying to get some plugins fixed for the 7854 that is on the way.