From: "Dave Daniel" <kc0wjn@...>
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2020 12:40:15 PM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Looking for front cover for 465 and/or 485

The cover for the 485 is similar to those that fit the 465 and 485 (I know
because I owned a 485 with a cover). That is, plastic, no catches other than
a molded clip on either side that snaps over the ‘scope’s outer rim. It’s
outer dimensions are, of course, different than the 465 and 475 covers.

I have never seen a 485 with a DMM option.

DaveD

On Aug 17, 2020, at 12:54, Colin Herbert via groups.io
<colingherbert=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Isn't the 485 a bit like the 453, in that the cover is made of metal and is
held in place by catches on either side? The other 400-series scopes have
a plastic cover that just clicks into place. There are two types of
plastic cover, one which is fairly plain and simple and the other which
has the "penthouse" extension. The "penthouse" extension is used with
scopes that have an attached DMM and with the 468, which has the extra
circuitry on top for the digital memory.

Colin.