Re: Looking for a P6139A Schematic

Roy Thistle

On Sun, Aug 16, 2020 at 06:23 AM, Colin Herbert wrote:

the reference to the whiskers in the connecting-cable might be of interest.
I read the thread (from the link on the TekWiki page).... but, I don't see any evidence that "tin wiskers" are the problem. Also... in that thread... good P6139s.. were premised on having the cable replaced. How would you do that? (There's no part number for the cable...and I'm not even sure the probe comes apart... so that you could replace the cable... even if you could get one.)