Re: Oscilloscope Operator Training Kit - TNGTDS01

Roy,
Thanks,
Thanks; looking in the appendix; I see there's a comprehensive description of the generated signals included there.  While the 465 is a great scope,I am looking forward to the increased bandwidth and digital displays of frequency, voltage, and timing offered by digital models.  My expected applications will include both analog and digital signals.  Although most of the test signals provided by the training board can be quickly generated with instruments on the bench, the Tek training module seems to provide a rapid, and rather complete, introduction to these DPOs for folks like me that spent the latter portion of their career in administrative, rather than technical positions.
Bruce, KG6OJI