Re: 'Soft' transistor sockets

Dave Seiter

Are these the type that have a sort of rubber grommet at the top that the pin goes through?

On Saturday, August 15, 2020, 01:11:20 PM PDT, Tim Phillips <timexucl@...> wrote:

Hi Egge; no, maybe I didn't explain myself very well - the 'sockets' I
referred to are actually three individual tiny contacts  on the PCB into
which the transistor leads go directly. Not an actual socket as we
understand the word ! Imagine a very low-profile socket, but without the
surrounding supporting material, just the contacts.

On Sat, 15 Aug 2020 at 20:23, Egge Siert <eggeja2@...> wrote:

Hi Tim,

This kind of sockets?


Egge Siert

Join to automatically receive all group messages.