Re: 475 With a bowed display. . . .Ideas?

Michael W. Lynch

On Fri, Aug 14, 2020 at 07:38 AM, Jim Hall wrote:

Michael,

I'm glad that I'm not the only one with the blue-box illness. I've had a 465
in my workshop for 20 years with the intention of getting it working.  I bid
on several units on eBay this year and was surprised to win all the bids.
Thus, with the knowledge from the postings on this group and manuals from
Artek, I now have 9 working scopes (465 and 475). Is there a cure for this
addition?
Jim.
I fear that the only sure cure is death.

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR