Re: 2465 Project, story so far.

OK so here is the good news update, a massive thank you to Andy Warner who sent me a new pair of ROMS, both Roms had gone, but so had U2092, I managed to get a MC68B02 for only a few UKĀ£'s to test, and it brought it back to life (shame about the SC67127P MIL Spec Processor) but it is alive again. With the limited test kit I have calibration seems quite good, the only oddity is that channel 1 voltage measurement is about 3mv out when I check an accurate 10V reference, ( Channel 2 using the same probe and settings is spot on) Frequency on both channels is as good as I will need. I will post a working photo, and again thank you Andy.