Re: TM500 Plug-in Extention

Stephen

On Wed, Aug 12, 2020 at 11:42 AM, EJP wrote:

That's the correct behaviour. The +/-20V posts are all floating, including the
centre one. You can't measure anything ref. ground on them. If you can in one
configuration something is badly wrong with it, i.e. one of the three is
grounded and shouldn't be.

EJP
That’s what I thought too. Otherwise why have 2 of them...?
But this correct behavior is only showing when the plugin is on the extender.
When it’s inside the mainframe, it behaves differently. Like the DC503 that is not working
when inside the mainframe, but is when on the extender... (although now it stopped counting altogether...)

This backwards behavior is insane... It drives me nuts...