Re: DC503 Not Working

Dave Daniel

In order to have a “circuit” there has to be a loop that includes all components. I the case of the DC-503, there is a signal that goes “to” the plug-in which carries current. That current must go back to the mainframe in order to complete the circuit.

Your problem could be caused by either the signal to the plug-in or the return path part of the circuit.

I’d suggest that you buy a basic circuit theory book. While not my favorite, a copy of Horowitz and Hill’s “The Art of Electronics” would proabsbly be a good choice.

DaveD

On Aug 11, 2020, at 05:49, Stephen <stephen.nabet@...> wrote:

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 10:10 PM, Dave Daniel wrote:

You probably also need to check the return path in the same manner.
I don’t understand what the “return path” is.
I have a very basic training in electronics.