Re: DC503 Not Working

Stephen

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 09:24 PM, Dave Daniel wrote:

I would make six measurements with an oscilloscope:

- Measure the signal of pin 6A at the backplane where the connector is
soldered to the motherboard with the extender disconnected

- measure the same signal at the connector contact (front side)

- with the extender inserted, make the same two measurements

- with the extender inserted, measure the signal on the extender contact on
the plug-in end

- measure the signal at the plug-in itself (“after” the extender)

DaveD
I will certainly do that and report back.
Thank for the suggestion, Dave.