Re: DC503 Not Working
I would make six measurements with an oscilloscope:toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
- Measure the signal of pin 6A at the backplane where the connector is soldered to the motherboard with the extender disconnected
- measure the same signal at the connector contact (front side)
- with the extender inserted, make the same two measurements
- with the extender inserted, measure the signal on the extender contact on the plug-in end
- measure the signal at the plug-in itself (“after” the extender)
On Aug 11, 2020, at 04:06, Stephen <stephen.nabet@...> wrote:On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 04:48 PM, Chuck Harris wrote:Yes, I can see how that could be a problem. It’s not the case here, but I was thinking that maybe inserting the plugin repeatedly, may have, over time, worn out the copper pads to the point where some don’t make good contact.