Re: DC503 Not Working

Stephen

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 12:32 PM, Glenn Little wrote:

If the connector in the TM5xx has loss some of its tension and the
thickness of the extender paddle is slightly thicker than the DC503 edge
card connector, that would explain it.
If this is the case, the connector(s) in the TM5xx need to be replaced.

Glenn
Yes, I thought about that too. But that would mean that all of them lost their tension. Also, all the other plugins are working properly... 🤷‍♂️
Maybe this particular plugin has a very slightly thinner backplane? I could try and thinly tin the pads maybe? Hmmmm....