Re: 475 With a bowed display. . . .Ideas?

Michael W. Lynch

Raymond,

I am not familiar at all with the 475. This is the first one that I have tried working on. I do have a perfectly functional 475A/DM44, but have not had to open it up at this point. I have heard about these"distributed plates" but never took the time to explore the theory behind them. I suppose that these higher speed scopes require them at the higher bandwidths which they are capable of displaying. Most of my work has been on slower scopes.

Thanks for taking the time to explain this to me. I will do some additional reading.

Sincerely,

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR