Re: eBay / PayPal Changes and our alternatives

Dave Daniel

There is the groups.io Test-Equipment-For-Sale group.

DaveD

On Aug 10, 2020, at 14:14, Dick Wilson at DiLette Sales via groups.io <cmdrdick42=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Just a quick question, since I'm buried in unused tech stuff. Where is the best place to find new owners given that we will no longer sell on ebay?Does this forum have a For Sale area?
On Saturday, August 8, 2020, 12:34:42 PM EDT, Dick Wilson at DiLette Sales via groups.io <cmdrdick42=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Eastern Airlines had a high concentration of refugees from Cuba. I suppose that I should have said Cuban Americans. They were known to be staunch supporters of their unions and willing to fight for their rights. My own route often included Miami as a layover. I partied with and know several of them personally. I supported their cause. Carl Icahn was a cold blooded corporate raiding SOB whose greed had no bounds.
On Friday, August 7, 2020, 12:28:15 PM EDT, DaveC via groups.io <davec2468=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Cubans?

Dave

... What totally shocks me given the high percentage of Cubans that were affected, is that he is still walking around.CmdrDick