Re: TM500 Plug-in Extention

Stephen

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 05:56 AM, Colin Herbert wrote:

I can either connect the appropriate end of the Dan Meeks extender to a
plug-in or not. The extender has a number of leds to indicate the status of
some of the power-lines. It doesn't need to be connected to a plug-in any more
than the backplane needs to have any plug-ins plugged in. If there is nothing
connected to the pass-transistors (i.e. there is no plug-in present, no
extender present, nor are they otherwise electrically connected to anything,
then surely they cannot oscillate?)
Colin.
Yes, of course. You’re right. I misunderstood you the first time.