Re: 7834 Missing Trace

sdferg7@...

The vertical plugin I believe is a 7A12. I did check both channels and the variable buttons are pushed in. I could use them to temporarily calibrate the scope if I need to use it I suppose. When I put them in inverse mode the trace is no longer fuzzy, it appears sharp as it should. The calibrator discrepancy does remain consistent for each V/div setting and each calibrator output, at least for any given time.

When I put my right timebase in the vertical slot and selected the blank horizontal, unfortunately I did not get a trace or readout.

I'll see if I can make some headway with the missing tabs, I can't see any of the plastic piece left in the hole, they might have broken at the point where the spring attaches to the plastic.

Shane