Re: 2465 Fan Collet Thingy

Li Gangyi

Completely forgot the link, here it is.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4564817

On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 1:24 AM Gangyi Li <li.gangyi@...> wrote:

Very quickly drew up a STL for people who wanna try 3D printing the
plastic bit, I believe the original part has a metal stud for the nut to
thread onto, you're gonna have to drill and tap the center for a stud.
Do let me know if you've tested it out and if it works good.

I have access to a small lathe, however I'm not equipped to do slits as of
yet, if there is interest I might get around to adding that capability.

On Sun, Aug 9, 2020 at 12:45 AM Chuck Harris <cfharris@...> wrote:

Log onto your groups.io account. It should open with your "my groups"
screen.
Click on "Tekscopes".

On the left side of the messages screen there is a list of areas
associated
with tekscopes. One of them is marked "FILES".

-Chuck Harris

Raymond Cote wrote:
And just WHERE IS THE FILES SECTION???
I dont see any link to it. Never have
In matters of style, float with the current. In matters of Principle,
stand like a rock. “. — Thomas Jefferson —

On Aug 8, 2020, at 06:55, Martin <@musaeum> wrote:

On Fri, Aug 7, 2020 at 01:55 PM, DaveC wrote:
Can you please provide a link to he location of these files? I looked
in the group files and there aren’t many. I didn’t see anything relating to
a collet.

Hi Dave,

it was explained somewhere in this thread: go into the files section
and search for "collet".

cheers
Martin