Re: Pocket piper/waveform generator

Marcello Pellerano

I'm very interested, bur I miss the schematics you are refering to.
Could you please give me a link, if such a circuit is on the web?
Thank you
Best regards
Marcello

Related: I know that, ever since I got my 7104, I've been looking for
an easy way to really impress my friends (those whom fast rise-time
impresses). Jim Williams (of Linear Tech) wrote an app note on modern
(ie, non-tunnel diode-based) fast-rise pulse gens, Number 94 (and see
also his Note 72, pg 33). I've been wanting to do a board for this,
but it takes some odd parts and might be more friendly in a group buy.
Anyone interested?