FG 504 problems

Colin Herbert

I am labeling this as "problems" because while I have one or two current problems that I am puzzling over, I am sure that I will have more queries to add until I get this Function Generator working right.
My current puzzle relates to a jumper on the A3 Loop Board labelled "W20 Phase lock Jumper". This jumper, according to the Service Manual, allows the VCF Input to function as a phase modulating input. While its position is shown on the Internal Adjustments section A3 Loop Board diagram, there appears to be no indication of which is the default setting and which the VCF input setting. I cannot locate the jumper on the schematics either. Can anyone please enlighten me?
TIA, Colin.