Re: 2465 Fan Collet Thingy

DaveC <davec2468@...>

Martin,
Can you please provide a link to he location of these files? I looked in the group files and there aren’t many. I didn’t see anything relating to a collet.

Thanks,
Dave

On Aug 7, 2020, at 12:07 AM, Martin <musaeum@arcor.de> wrote:

That might become a "#me too" issue.

I add myself to the list of those that tried to turn the screw... I was too eager to get the PSU out after one of the RIFAs went up in smoke.

I found the drawing in the files section, but do not have the tools do work on such a part. Does someone has a model for a 3D-printer yet?

Anyone around Stuttgart / Germany with the proper tooling who might help me?

cheers
Martin