Re: eBay / PayPal Changes and our alternatives

DaveC <davec2468@...>

On Aug 5, 2020, at 9:14 PM, EJP <esmond.pitt@...> wrote:

The PayPal situation is truly bizarre. It was orignally part of e-bay, then they spun it off.
Decisions by boards of directors are rarely logical. They walk a tightrope between pleasing shareholders so that they won’t sell too much of the company stock by doing “busywork” (buying other companies, restructuring) while trying to not to scare off the customers by these actions.

I suspect as this recession progresses into depression we’ll see more bizarre corporate behavior.

Dave