Re: FG 502 Adjustment and Possible New Issue

Stephen

On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 04:02 AM, Roger Evans wrote:

Just had a quick read of the Theory of Operation and Calibrations setions of
the manual.

R250 is to set the DC level of the triangle wave before it goes into the
triangle to sine converter. It needs to be set with a distortion meter, so
don't touch it for now.

The DC level at the output is set with R485 (DC Bal).

Roger
You’re right. I don’t have a distortion analyser. Not a good idea to mess with that at the moment. It’s only 25mV. I can live with that until I get a descent analyser.