Re: eBay / PayPal Changes and our alternatives

Michael A. Terrell

I may have to close my Ebay account if they stop accepting Paypal. I
average several hundred purchases, per year.

On Wed, Aug 5, 2020, 9:59 AM Michael W. Lynch via groups.io <mlynch003=
yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 03:22 AM, Jay Walling wrote:

I don't think that's true. You can still buy using a credit card.
That is the whole point of using PayPal, not giving out my Card or
Financial information to everyone, not allowing card information to be
stored on E-Bay and multiple other servers or transmitting that card
information every time I make a purchase. E-Bay will do what they need to
do and I will do the same.

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR