From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave Casey
Sent: 05 August 2020 01:50
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] 155-0035-00

Page 3-6 of the 1982 Semiconductor common design parts catalog lists the
Tek made (155) ICs.

Dave Casey

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 7:09 PM Dennis Tillman W7pF <@Dennis_Tillman_W7pF>
wrote:

Hi pitti_pu,
I am puzzled by this part number. The 7L5 service manual confirms it is
correct but there are no 155-0035 ICs. In fact there are no ICs starting
with 155 in any of the Tek Semiconductor or IC parts catalogs I have.

Can someone point me to a list of Tek ICs that does have the 155-xxxx IC
in it?

Dennis Tillman W7pF