Re: FG 502 Adjustment and Possible New Issue

Stephen

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 10:14 PM, Roger Evans wrote:

Interleaved answers.
My FG502 also has a small DC offset when the offset control is switched out,
looks like R250 should adjust that, I will try it later on.
I will definitely check that out. Thank you Roger!

C287 (0.25 - 1.5pF) is only going to affect the very highest frequency
components, ie the shape of the tip of the triangle at the switching point.
Hummm, interesting... Will check that out too. The interaction is not very obvious with you touch it

Make sure the cable to the scope is terminated in 50ohm for best high
frequency response.
It always is (Albeit with my homemade through terminators).

Thanks again, Roger.