Re: Why would you do this?

Dave Seiter

I just looked at that- not a whole lot there I'd want to buy.  Seems like everything I looked up was mostly old advertisements.
-Dave

On Tuesday, August 4, 2020, 09:30:51 AM PDT, Richard R. Pope <mechanic_2@...> wrote:

Hello all,
  . . . . I use ebid.net!
GOD Bless and Thanks,
rich!

On 8/4/2020 9:43 AM, Michael W. Lynch via groups.io wrote:
On Tue, Aug  4, 2020 at 09:28 AM, Dick Wilson at DiLette Sales wrote:

In case anyone is unaware, eBay has now cut Paypal out and is forcing it's
members to give their financial info to a foreign company or the accounts will
be closed.
When or If this happens to me, I will also be out.  I am only a "small potatoes" seller, but I will not submit my information to a foreign bank, just to stay on E-Bay.  PayPal is its own boatload of pirates, but they are my pirates.  E-Bay has become more and more difficult to justify as a seller over the years.  The rules of use are indeed arbitrary and in some cases even draconian.