From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Roger Evans via groups.io
Sent: 04 August 2020 15:56
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] FG502

The fine adjustment knob gives about a factor of ten improvement in the precision with which you can set the frequency measured against a DC503 counter. The only reason that comes immediately to mind is that it would help to give an almost static Lissajous figure in XY mode against some other generator. Any other ideas?

Roger