Re: Tektronix 2230

Saroj Pradhan

Hi satbeginner
Now it is double checked.
Oscilloscope probe itself has attenuation factor of 10 and default setting of probe in oscilloscope has gain of 10.
I have attached the photos.
It seems measurement voltage is little in higher side. And when ever you measured the voltage with respect to tp950 that 43 v dc also superimposed in the waveform.
And for the temperature it reached to 68 degree Celsius after 20 minutes.
After 25 minutes it reached upto 69 degree Celsius.
To day, for the first time I run the oscilloscope for 1 hour and the temperature reached upto 72 degree Celsius.
I saw temperature stabalised at 72 degree after 40 minutes.
Saroj
Thanks