Re: Why would you do this?

Harvey White

There is a "test equipment for sale" group.  Certainly more limited than Ebay in audience, but you are likely to get people who are more interested in the equipment rather than tube robbers.

Harvey

On 8/4/2020 10:51 AM, Paul Amaranth wrote:
What are the alternatives? Ebay was great in the early days; I got a ton of
useful equipment. Not so great these days and I'd love to go somewhere
else.

Paul

On Tue, Aug 04, 2020 at 07:43:22AM -0700, Michael W. Lynch via groups.io wrote:
On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 09:28 AM, Dick Wilson at DiLette Sales wrote:

In case anyone is unaware, eBay has now cut Paypal out and is forcing it's
members to give their financial info to a foreign company or the accounts will
be closed.
When or If this happens to me, I will also be out. I am only a "small potatoes" seller, but I will not submit my information to a foreign bank, just to stay on E-Bay. PayPal is its own boatload of pirates, but they are my pirates. E-Bay has become more and more difficult to justify as a seller over the years. The rules of use are indeed arbitrary and in some cases even draconian.

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR

!DSPAM:5f29741362092081140317!