Re: Why would you do this?

Paul Amaranth

What are the alternatives? Ebay was great in the early days; I got a ton of
useful equipment. Not so great these days and I'd love to go somewhere
else.

Paul

On Tue, Aug 04, 2020 at 07:43:22AM -0700, Michael W. Lynch via groups.io wrote:
On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 09:28 AM, Dick Wilson at DiLette Sales wrote:

In case anyone is unaware, eBay has now cut Paypal out and is forcing it's
members to give their financial info to a foreign company or the accounts will
be closed.
When or If this happens to me, I will also be out. I am only a "small potatoes" seller, but I will not submit my information to a foreign bank, just to stay on E-Bay. PayPal is its own boatload of pirates, but they are my pirates. E-Bay has become more and more difficult to justify as a seller over the years. The rules of use are indeed arbitrary and in some cases even draconian.

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR

!DSPAM:5f29741362092081140317!