Re: Message to satbeginner and Saroj Pradhan re: Tektronix 2230

tn_tucker@bellsouth.net

Dennis, I enjoy the knowledge I gain from this conversion and would like it to continue. A lot of us feel the same. Thank you Tom Tucker  W4TUC

On Monday, August 3, 2020, 10:26:16 PM EDT, Dick <w1ksz@outlook.com> wrote:

I hesitated to speak out, but ... I found the posts to be interesting and
informative.

73, Dick, W1KSZ
________________________________
From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> on behalf of Chuck Harris <cfharris@erols.com>
Sent: Monday, August 3, 2020 6:55 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Message to satbeginner and Saroj Pradhan re: Tektronix 2230

Dennis,

Are you serious?  Why is the 2230 not worthy of long threads,
but every damn thing else is?

Yes, it is  bit of a chit/chat fest, but the messages all seem
to me on topic.  Bandwidth (ha ha!) is minimal, perhaps less
than 40K for the entire thread.

I admit that I care nothing for the 2230, but others do.

So, why?

-Chuck Harris

Dennis Tillman W7pF wrote:
Gentlemen:
You are creating an excessive amount of unnecessary message traffic, consuming significant bandwidth, and taking up precious storage on TekScopes.
I believe the best way for you to explore your mutual interests regarding the 2230 is to communicate directly to each other rather than through TekScopes.
If you need further assistance please contact me directly.
Thank you,
Dennis Tillman W7pF