Re: OT - Any interest in starting a Tektronix Logic Analyzer Group? (with added bonus question!)

jslcanuck

On Mon, Aug 3, 2020 at 04:33 PM, vhdlman wrote:

For manuals related to test equipment (including logic analyzers), I usually
start looking at bitsavers.org and to a lesser extent at w140.com/tekwiki. I
think I would find it very convenient to upload logic analyzer related files
here than elsewhere; at the present time, such files may appear to be
out-of-place.
Absolutely - Al's got a great resource there, but he can be spread a little thin
because he takes everything and (I suspect) doesn't have enough time to vet
it all. And hearing recently from him that TI was busting his chops over their
stuff being there was a shock. I'd forgotten about w140.com - that certainly
looks like a good place to pinch some useful stuff from.

Can't wait to see what you have to contribute!

Jonathan