Re: Message to satbeginner and Saroj Pradhan re: Tektronix 2230

Chuck Harris

Dennis,

Are you serious? Why is the 2230 not worthy of long threads,
but every damn thing else is?

Yes, it is bit of a chit/chat fest, but the messages all seem
to me on topic. Bandwidth (ha ha!) is minimal, perhaps less
than 40K for the entire thread.

I admit that I care nothing for the 2230, but others do.

So, why?

-Chuck Harris

Dennis Tillman W7pF wrote:

Gentlemen:
You are creating an excessive amount of unnecessary message traffic, consuming significant bandwidth, and taking up precious storage on TekScopes.
I believe the best way for you to explore your mutual interests regarding the 2230 is to communicate directly to each other rather than through TekScopes.
If you need further assistance please contact me directly.
Thank you,
Dennis Tillman W7pF