Re: OT - Any interest in starting a Tektronix Logic Analyzer Group? (with added bonus question!)

jslcanuck

Only the group's owners can sort it out, and of course they are far too busy.
Nobody else has the necessary permissions, except the people who uploaded the
original data in each case.

You don't seem to know much about how these groups actually work.
I'm smiling, but there are undoubtedly a number of members of this group who are
also members of the other group I alluded to, who know what I've been doing over
there for the last year or so, and who are laughing like hell at you right now for that
bellicose declaration.

No, you don't need to be a group owner to manage files. You just need "moderator"
status and you can push the files around all you want. Any one of the nearly 7000
of you could do it... if anyone cared to, and the group owner(s) trusted you.

Jonathan