Re: OT - Any interest in starting a Tektronix Logic Analyzer Group? (with added bonus question!)

saipan59 (Pete)

Given that the modern practical use for a L.A. is a specific, rather small, subset of Use Cases, it would seem to me that the place to discuss L.A.s in detail is on a forum that is focused on the *application*, rather than the L.A. tool.
And I'm pretty sure that those forums already exist.

I would love to have a good reason to make bench space for my HP1630D or HP1615A, but it's just not happening for me.

Pete