Re: OT - Any interest in starting a Tektronix Logic Analyzer Group? (with added bonus question!)

@0culus

Chuck,

I wouldn't say logic analyzers are totally useless anymore. Certain niche professional applications remain, especially in the cybersecurity realm. And they are certainly still useful for vintage computer repairs and the like in hobby land.

Also, my decision to purchase a Tek TLA715 saved my bacon when I was doing my MS work and my design literally broke Xilinx ChipScope. I didn't have a huge number of outputs, so I tied them all to board pins and hooked up the TLA715. Worked great!

Sean