Re: OT - Any interest in starting a Tektronix Logic Analyzer Group? (with added bonus question!)

About ten years ago I bought a Tek 308 data Analyzer with the intent of using it to troubleshoot problems in EIP 578 counters as a signature analyzer; however, I have never used it.  The 308 I bought seems to be working OK except for an occasional flicker of the CRT.  When I run out of things to do I will dig it out and try and locate the failing cap, or whatever.  Interestingly, service manuals for the later EIP counters do not provide signature information.  A representative I asked about this discontinuation said, "Someone would have to determine this information."  I took this as being it was too much trouble.

There was a logic analyzer group among the old Yahoo groups, but while it appears to have been transferred over to groups.io, https://groups.io/g/Tektronix-Logic-Analyzers/topics it appears the Yahoo files have not been transferred.  While there has been little activity on his would seem to be the most central forum for these Tek analyzers, other than possibly TekWiki.

I will also post this message on the Tektronix Logic Analyzer group.

Bruce, KG6OJI