Re: Stuck switches on 453

Richard P

David (and others):

Yes, my problem is the same as yours: The variable knobs on Ch. 1 and 2 Volts/Div are frozen, and are stuck in the uncalibrated mode. I’ve tried various compounds...some for switches, some for pots, but no joy. Colorful Anglo-Saxon expressions haven’t helped, either. Just NOT going to budge, either one of them. Don’t know if it’s switches or pots that are binding.

But, since I mostly want this scope in Calibrated mode (and not Uncalibrated, where it is locked-up now), I’m thinking I will just bypass the switches and live with it. That’s what I’m thinking.