From: "Richard P via groups.io" <wb5nen=yahoo.com@groups.io>
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2020 5:04:37 PM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Stuck switches on 453

Gents,

Thanks, all. I really don’t know if it’s the pot, or the combined switch,
that is frozen. One or the other. I can get spray into the pot, but it still
won’t move. The rotary switch on the back, however, is sealed tightly. I
will continue to attempt to get spray into the fool switches. There are two
of these combined pot/switches in the 453. Stay tuned.

Richard