Re: TM 500 Power Module Tester and Utility Power Supply

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 12:43 PM, Colin Herbert wrote:

Does anyone know any more about this item? It has the ID# 067-1201-99 and I
have the Tek "manual" for it as a pdf. There was also another document which
was termed "Construction Note". Did Tek make any of these, or did they see
them as totally for people to make themselves? The "manual" that I have has
the ID# 061-3001-00. The "Construction Note" (which I also have a pdf of)
seems to be exactly that as well as being a Service Manual in that it gives
some assembly information that would be useful to a constructor. Both
documents include a schematic, but I cannot find any information on the
function of two preset pots R127 and R227. These are described in the
Replaceable Electric Parts List as "non-wirewound, 5K0, 20%, 0.5W" and I am
assuming that they set the +15VDC and -15VDC output levels respectively.

It looks like an interesting item.

Colin.
Colin,
The pots are Bi Technologies MODEL 72
3/8” Square Single Turn Cermet Trimming Potentiometer
https://www.mouser.com/datasheet/2/414/72-3497.pdf

Looks like any jelly bean trimmer would work,'

Cheers,
Dave M