Re: DC503 Not Working

Stephen

I changed the 2 caps, as someone suggested. I’ve rechecked the voltages, and they are all good.
I’ve also re-cleaned the sockets. And nothing has changed. I’m waiting to modify the JAMMA connector to checks all that you guys suggested.
However, I did notice something maybe worth mentioning, and that might give you experts a clue as to what’s not right:
1- The plugin fuse (Fast 2A), blows every once in a while when I power the TM on and off 5-10 seconds apart Or so, to check if the “0” comes on in the same position, or at all. The previous owner had soldered a 4A fuse. Maybe because he had the same problem and thought 2A wasn’t enough... I don’t know why he’d do that. Grrr...
Does that tell you something?