Re: Stuck switches on 453

Harvey White

If you can loosen the coupler on the switch, perhaps the pot shaft can rotate?  That might narrow it down.

Harvey

On 7/31/2020 6:04 PM, Richard P via groups.io wrote:
Gents,

Thanks, all. I really don’t know if it’s the pot, or the combined switch, that is frozen. One or the other. I can get spray into the pot, but it still won’t move. The rotary switch on the back, however, is sealed tightly. I will continue to attempt to get spray into the fool switches. There are two of these combined pot/switches in the 453. Stay tuned.

Richard