Re: Looking for a 28JR200-1 BNC connector

Dick Wilson at DiLette Sales

I can not identify any BNC connector via a number, and don't have a FG502, but I have thousands of BNC connectors here and could probably locate a duplicate. Could you send photos of the front and side views with a caliper laying next to it.I'm sure that I'll be able to help.CmdrDick

On Friday, July 31, 2020, 02:49:51 PM EDT, Jared Cabot via groups.io <jaredcabot=protonmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

I'm currently restoring a few TM series modules and I found one of the BNC connectors in my FG502 function generator has a damaged center contact.

Does anyone have a 28JR200-1 BNC connector in good condition they can throw in an envelope and sent to me in Japan? I have Paypal standing by. :)

Thanks!
Jared