TM 500 Power Module Tester and Utility Power Supply

Colin Herbert

Does anyone know any more about this item? It has the ID# 067-1201-99 and I have the Tek "manual" for it as a pdf. There was also another document which was termed "Construction Note". Did Tek make any of these, or did they see them as totally for people to make themselves? The "manual" that I have has the ID# 061-3001-00. The "Construction Note" (which I also have a pdf of) seems to be exactly that as well as being a Service Manual in that it gives some assembly information that would be useful to a constructor. Both documents include a schematic, but I cannot find any information on the function of two preset pots R127 and R227. These are described in the Replaceable Electric Parts List as "non-wirewound, 5K0, 20%, 0.5W" and I am assuming that they set the +15VDC and -15VDC output levels respectively.

It looks like an interesting item.

Colin.