Re: Configuration numbers

Dave Seiter

Ok, that makes sense; I discovered last night that one of the 7B92As also has a config label.  I don't have the R7912, but I'm almost glad about that.
Thanks!
-Dave

On Friday, July 31, 2020, 10:11:27 AM PDT, zenith5106 <hahi@...> wrote:

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 02:39 AM, Dave Seiter wrote:

The config number is WP2221/62, and it has it's own serial number.  I seem to
recall that these were part of a "system" as opposed to modified plugin- is my
memory correct?
WP2000-series was a Transient Digitizer System that came in several versions regarding Acquisition, Display, Processing
Storage and Software. The main part was an R7912 with a 7A19 and a 7B92A.The WP2221 was priced at $40615 in 1976.

/Håkan