Re: Type 184

Dave Seiter

I know how you feel! I still have two GPSDOs and a couple of Rb units sitting around (just in case), but although having at least seven stable zeros is nice, it doesn't make the scope you're working on any more accurate.  Unsubscribing from Timenuts made my life easier...
-Dave

On Friday, July 31, 2020, 09:43:19 AM PDT, Stephen <stephen.nabet@...> wrote:

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 05:36 AM, Tom Gardner wrote:

Ah. A perfectionist tweaker :)
Yes, I am.  I like precision.  Maybe I do have an OCD.  😂

A quick skim of the schematic makes me think I would expect to see offsets on
the outputs.
Ok.

It is a time calibrator, not an amplitude calibrator. I'd be satisfied if the
peak-peak amplitudes are acceptably large.
Honestly, I haven’t had the time to check everything yet, but for what I’m using it for (mostly .1ms and 1ms time marks), it works like a charm.