Re: Type 184

Stephen

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 04:44 AM, Mlynch001 wrote:

On Fri, Jul 31, 2020 at 10:26 AM, Stephen wrote:

s it acceptable? It oscillates between 10000.024 to 10000.030 kHz

I don’t feel confident nor confortable touching it. Would you?
In my opinion, Your counter could just as easily have an error and be reading
slightly high. Without a verifiable standard to compare either instrument
with, it is impossible to determine, I would leave it as is until you can
find a reliable standard source.

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR

PS: Did you receive my last email yesterday?