Re: Tektronix 2230

Saroj Pradhan

Hi
Satbeginner

Hope, every thing is fine with you.
I am ready with isolation transformer.
I had to build myself one. It was a tedious task, Because I do not have
proper winding machine. I will take the measurement tomorrow.
By the way, now the oscilloscope can be put on for more than 20 minutes. I
did not try for more than 20 minutes. What I noticed is the poor terminal
contact of C907. My question is :What happens if C907 terminal is open?
Right now, I have put irf830 for q9070 and ug2d(25ns recovery time)
Ug2d does not meet the specification for voltage requirement. Ug2d is rated
for 200v.
I am in much more difficult situation to acquire proper replacement part.
All option I have is either salvage the
component from old board or look in the local market. If I am lucky I can
find
some component in local market.
One thing more I have chacked the temperature at heatsink of q9070. In 20
minutes time it reached upto 70 degree Celsius.
Thanks
Saroj

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020, 10:28 AM Saroj Pradhan via groups.io
<sarojman.Pradhan=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Satbeginner
Right now I am looking for the transformer. I will get back when I find
one.
Thanks
Saroj

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020, 10:05 AM Saroj Pradhan via groups.io
<sarojman.Pradhan=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi
Yes the transformer is not isolated its a tapped primary.
I need to find another one.
Thanks Harvey