4-pin plug on end of PD keyboard cable for 4041

Gary Robert Bosworth

Does anyone know the name of the manufacturer and part number for the 4-pin small round connector used on the end of the cord for the PD keyboard which plugs into the front of the 4041 GPIB Controller? The part is listed as P5003 and there is a very good schematic of the wiring, but no mention is made as to who made it or the manufacturer's part number. It looks like a miniature LEMO connector with a half shell inside to insure it is inserted correctly.

Join TekScopes@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.